Thank you for helping us
We don’t want anyone in our community to go hungry.
We are reliant on the support of our local community. You can help by donating food, supporting us financially, or volunteering.
How you can help
We are in constant need of replenishing stocks. Any food donations would be very welcome. We please ask that any donations have a long shelf life, need no refrigeration and remain well within best before or use by dates.
- Breakfast cereal
- Dried pasta
- Pasta sauce
- Tinned meat & fish
- Tinned vegetables & baked beans
- Tinned fruit
- Lentils, beans & pulses
- Tea / coffee (small jars)
- Plain biscuits (digestive/rich tea etc.)
- Squash / fruit juice
- Long life milk (UHT)
- Cleaning products – washing up liquid, disinfectant, bleach, laundry detergent/powder etc.
- Toiletries – soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, shaving gel, toothbrushes, toilet paper etc.
- Baby products – nappies, wipes, baby milk etc.
- Sanitary products – tampons, towels
- Free-from products to cater for allergies/intolerances
- Pet food
- 11 Lobelia Road
- 121 Arethusa Way
- 58 South Road
- 8 Orchid Drive
- The Rectory, Clews Lane
- Bisley Village Hall, Mondays 10am-12pm (Community Cafe opening times)
- West End
- 25 Streets Heath
- 2 Abelia Close
- 41 Guildford Road (back of West End Social Club Car park)
Big or small, every contribution will make a real difference. We use financial contributions for purchasing additional items that we need but don’t have in stock as well as running costs. To support us with a donation, please visit our JustGiving fundraising page.
If you are interested in making regular donations via a standing order, please contact us.
At times like this the community pulling together to support those in need is a real positive. If you have spare time and would like to support us please contact us with your availability and the support you’d like to provide.
Thank you for your support